Data Center customers can include those who own data center facilities and lease space to other companies as required, or a customer can be the actual leassor of space in a data center facility.
Reliability and efficiency are major concerns for data center customers. Business challenges include:
- Providing a secure, available and reliable environment for data center customers
- Ensuring the facility is appropriately powered to handle the requirements of day-to-day operations
- Optimizing energy efficiency to minimize the spend on energy usage and output of carbon emissions
SourceOne professionals understand the need for efficient and reliable power in facilities that support critical operations.
- Our commissioning experts are knowledgeable in both electric and mechanical engineering and have tested and commissioned over 1 million square feet of data center space
- SourceOne also provides re-commissioning and retro-commissioning services for those facilities that have not gone through a full commission process
- With years of experience analyzing systems and identifying measures to optimize energy use, SourceOne provides energy efficiency direction to facilities of all sizes