ENERGY EFFICIENCY INCENTIVES & GRANT SUPPORT
With the State and Federal governments pushing companies to be more environmentally conscious, several programs are now available to organizations seeking public funds to finance energy efficiency and carbon reduction initiatives. SourceOne works with customers to determine their eligibility for participation in utility and grant-financed energy efficiency programs. With experience in many states across the US, SourceOne has been successful in securing State and Federal grants for several customers and works to proactively review customer eligibility, which could change based on regulatory modifications.
In addition to securing additional funding for projects on behalf of our Customers, SourceOne will act as a project manager or administrator, ensuring both effective execution of energy projects and managing compliance with grant requirements.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Several local utilities offer Technical Assistance programs that are designed to provide customers with qualified consulting partners to help identify and implement efficiency measures that are eligible for utility incentive funding. SourceOne has been selected to serve as an Technical Assistance Partner or Implementation Contractor for a wide range of programs including but not limited to the following:
- New York State Energy Research & Development Authority Technical Reviewer
- Con Edison Commercial & Industrial Energy Efficiency Program
- New York Power Authority SENY Implementation Contractor
- New Jersey Clean Energy Pay for Performance Program
- NSTAR Technical Assistance CHP Program Partner
- NSTAR Municipal Program
- National Grid Technical Assistance Program
- U.S. EPA Combined Heat and Power Partnership
- U.S. Department of Energy Qualified ESCO
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Energy Efficiency Technical Assistance Program
For more information on these programs please see the following list
(hyper link to a PDF)
IN THE NEWS
- Governor Cuomo Announces Completion of Energy Efficiency Project at Grand Central Terminal, April 21, 2015
- Energy Benchmarking: A Driver for Sustainability and Energy Savings, Energy Manager Today, June 18, 2013
- SourceOne achieves $2.3 million in incentives for Lahey Clinic, paving the way for a new CHP plant, Medical Construction and Design, July/August 2013.
- SourceOne partners with ENERGY STAR® to help its clients improve the energy efficiency and performance of their facilities.
- Energy Savings Performance Contract managed by SourceOne helps The Dimock Center generate an estimated $150,000 in annual savings while meeting heating needs
- Green College Campus Initiatives Save Energy and Money