By definition, a REIT is a corporate entity that invests in real estate.
Real Estate trusts typically have the need to better manage energy usage amongst tenants in their properties. Some of the challenges they face include:
- How to fairly and accurately track and bill energy usage
- How to manage several properties using a single, reliable, accessible system
- Having a strategic approach to metering or sub-metering
SourceOne has dedicated professionals to manage our customers' metering, sub-metering and smart metering needs.
- SourceOne provides guidance to develop an overall strategy to meter and sub-meter implementation. We also provide project management services to ensure metering projects are executed successfully - on time and on budget
- With a metering strategy and current metering technologies implemented, Trustees can be reassured that energy usage data is being collected and attributed accurately to each tenant
- SourceOne online energy management tools provide trustees and building managers access to a consolidated or individual view of their facilities